Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I Think What This Province Needs Is More Bureaucracy and Bigger Cultural Divides. Who's with me?

John Tory apparently.

The Conservative leader has promised to set up a commission to look into funding religious education in the province. Because the best use of our tax dollars in the 21st century is indoctrinating young children into the archaic beliefs of their families.

Golly gee, I do hope that when new immigrants come to the country, their ethnic and cultural communities encourage them to send their children to these religious schools. Then in a few years, people of different value systems won't be talking to each other at all. This is going to rock!

Just get rid of the Catholic system and let parents teach their kids whatever fairy tales they want to at home.

I'll be declining my ballot in October.

No comments: