Friday, March 02, 2007

Well That Didn't Take Long Did It?

Okay, so until this point, I've basically disliked Stephane Dion in the same way that I dislike every other Liberal. They're power hungry whores who like to pretend that they are somehow morally superior to everybody else, despite all evidence to the contrary. You can name your dog whatever you want, but actions speak louder than words.

But words do have the power to annoy. And when the leader of the Liberal Party suggests that I need the protection of the state just because I have an inny and he has an outie, it makes me kind of mad. I am not vulnerable and I certainly don't need some pathetic man claiming to speak on my behalf. I can't explain why other women allow themselves to be spoken about as if they were helpless children, but it's not okay, it is condescending and it is profoundly insulting.

Watching this man lose is going to be fun.

No comments: