Sunday, March 12, 2006

This list will probably change tomorrow

I've been tagged by Martyloo:

"List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they are any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to."

1. The Decemberists -- The Sporting Life.

2. Belle and Sebastian -- Funny Little Frog.
I was rather disappointed by the last album, but I'm loving The Life Pursuit, and so...

3. Belle and Sebastian -- White Collar Boy.

4. Rufus Wainwright -- The Art Teacher.
It's not his best song, but something about it appeals to me of late.

5. Dwight Yoakam -- Little Ways

6. Radiohead -- Where I End and You Begin.

7. Wilco -- Nothing'severgonnastandinmyway (Again).

Having never been part of a community in my life, I can't think of seven bloggers off the top of my head that I actually know, and I ain't tagging strangers (this might be the perfect opportunity for a certain someone who will remain nameless to start the sports blog that will change the face of sports blogging ... whatever that face might be). It will come to me. Why don't we start with Alexandrew. They are busy touring Asia, but this will give them something to think about once they reach the beach...

The previous times I have gone off topic, posting a link to a composite pic of Toronto and my post on Jesus' Birthday, I seem to have made my readers very nervous. Don't worry, I promise I will immediately return to the fun-free self-righteousness that you have all come to appreciate.

No comments: