Monday, November 13, 2006

I filled the gap in my arrow

So I did my civic duty. It's a lot less fun when you know what the outcome is going to be ahead of time (and you don't like that outcome).

Did the Toronto ballots look like this last time?



I thought it was rather strange and it would seem like I would have remembered. The fact that they change the ballot design every election is very strange. Are there a lot of ballots not getting counted due to voter screw up? Was the 2000 election in Florida more typical than we would think? What is wrong with simply ticking a box? It always seems like it has to be a puzzle. Filling in an arrow? Maybe they're just trying to make it more exciting for us. Next time, I think they should have stickers with the faces of the candidates, and we will move them to the appropriate box for the office we want them to hold.

Miller for school trustee!!!

No comments: