Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Bill Graham Comes Out of the Closet (as pro-Iran... what other closet would I mean?)

Bill Graham, who didn't even return from vacation when it was discovered during his time as Foreign Affairs Minister that the Iranian government murdered a Canadian citizen, now feels that he somehow has the moral authority to tell Stephen Harper how to behave. Apparently, by supporting the democratic state of Israel over the Iran-backed terrorist organization Hezbollah, Bill feels Harper is damaging Canada's chances of playing peacemaker in the region.

Now, long time readers of this blog will know that Bill isn't my favourite MP, but this was always because I thought he had a sort of incompentence that I find indecent in anyone in a position of power (to the extent the Canadian Foreign Affairs Minister can be considered a position of power). Now I realise that he wasn't incompetent in dealing with the Zahra Kazemi situation, he just backs the other side.

No comments: